• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Battle Rat with Kydex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will accept Paypal (please add 3.5%) or US Postal money order. I will only ship within the USA and I am not looking for trades except for a BOSS Streets (which isn't supposed to be traded yet, sigh). Please post in this thread if you are leaving a PM as I will subscribe and get instant notification if I cannot log onto the forum every day.

The knife if used and has coating wear. It will come with a nicely fitted Kydex sheath. The front of the sheaths belt loop grommets have Glow Inc. Glow in the Dark, Weatherproof Ultra Green on the insides. This application charges when light is applied and glows very brightly. It is also applied to the bottom of the belt loop (below contact with the belt) and to the lanyard whole on the knife handle. It was applied to prevent the knife and sheath from becoming lost if set down in the woods etc. and make it easier to find at night.

The blade itself has a very nice convex edge applied by the previous owner. I can email pictures to those who are interested. Price is $260,$250$240 shipped via priority mail.

Last edited:
Pics from earlier today:
IMG_0759a.jpg

IMG_0778a.jpg

Another price drop. The glow in the dark treatment can be scraped off with out much effort if you do not like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back