• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bead blasted Spydie Police, BM Stryker....

Heya Folks- Got a couple I've gotten bored with....

First one is a Spyderco Police- Plain edge with VG-10 blade. It's a little unique in that a shiny slippery handle and pocket clip didn't seem exactly ideal to the knifes name, so I bead blasted them. Now the knifes quite a bit more grippy and secure, and doesn't reflect light the same. I left the blade alone. Anyhoo, it's been sharpened once or twice and lightly used.

Second is a BM 910 Stryker- black blade, partially serrated. It's been carried used, and sharpened. I've made the tanto point quite a bit softer in the curve, more of an Asian style. This one has honestly been carried and used light to moderately, and locks up perfectly. The blade looks a bit rough though. (damn black finishes seem to make a knife look like war veterans, even if they're just Sunday knives)

Anyhoo, I'm fairly open to most any reasonable offers. would love a PE Spydie Military, Spyderfly, or Yojimbo,Beckers, Microtech, BM, Big knives, fixed blades, folders, etc...

I'm willing to take or give a little extra for the right trade also.

Only thing I'm not into right now is serrations.

If interested drop me an email at gcs2inak@hotmail.com

Thanks for looking!

Back