Beards

Current beardness, I'm lettering it go for a while, see what happens. Loving the beard guys, beard it up.

MuB41BF.jpeg

An Amish man was just sentenced to 15 years for shaving the beards of others. I guess it's true what they say. You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose. But you can't pick your friend's nose. Only kidding, of course. Some people take their beards very seriously. Like the boys from ZZ Top or those duck call guys. I've grown a small beard a few times in recent years but mainly because I've been too lazy to shave. :p

How 'bout a beard song?
[video=youtube_share;Xe3Vsbsb33Q]http://youtu.be/Xe3Vsbsb33Q[/video]

:D
[video=youtube_share;Nwt6OrQHj6Q]http://youtu.be/Nwt6OrQHj6Q[/video]

About 35 years ago

1982.jpg

Currently:
IMG_5032.jpg

About 35 years ago

1982.jpg

Dude, why does it look like your about ready to brawl with grannie?!

I sport a beard a couple times a year, but I have always had a goatee since freshman year of highschool. I can't grow a full goatee and 'stache due to some scarring on one side of my cheek near my mouth, so I keep it just on the chin. But when the beard grows in it covers the scarring after a couple weeks.

-Xander

I've had a beard ever since I left the military (1998) and realized that I no longer have to keep my face shaved and my sideburns neatly trimmed to meet regulation. And because sooner or later it'll eventually be the only hair that I have left on my head.
:p

Iv had a van dyke for years but I trimmed it short this year and let the bearx fill in for the first time. Not sure what made me shave it. I just like trying different looks I guess. Right now im letting the van dyke grow long, ill post a pic in a little while.

2012-11-07165350.jpg

not many pics of me on the web, but here goes.

few years ago,(doesn't seem that long)

Photo0096.jpg
[/IMG]

thats after a trip home, 3 weeks before that it was getting tangled in my plate carrier.

A razor hath not touch my face in 13 years. I pray it never will again.

BEARD BROTHERS UNITE!

Back