• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

**Beautiful N690 Dagger with African Blackwood, Mammoth Molar, & bronze! **

Alright gals & guys, I'm passing this dagger on to another knife-dork to fondle...It has never been carried, altered, sharpened, but has been thrusted through the air with sweet sound effects. Price includes CONUS (no idea what that stands for, but I see it a lot, so why not) shipping {USPS Priority} & PayPal fees (bastards). Please say something like "You're incredibly handsome, & I'll take it", as I've linked this thread to my email, & it'll pop up so I'll notice it. My PayPal is scotts@reeve-knight.com

Steel – N690 59-60 HRC.
OAL - 303 mm (~11.93").
Blade - 173Х26.5Х4.3mm (~6.8x1x0.17") flat grind with secondary bevels.
Blade finish - p 800 and etched decorations.
Handle – African Blackwood, mammoth molar, & bronze .
Leather sheath - Awesomeness
Weights with/without sheath
- 217/300 grams.

Something you can't truly tell about a knife/dagger, until you've got it in hand, is the fit-n-finish...unless someone you trust describes it to you. Unfortunately, I can't find that guy anywhere, so I'll go ahead & talk about this dagger in his stead. Todor Hristov, from Bulgaria, only does perfect, so guess what??...this dagger is perfect. When you receive this dagger, pay special attention to where the Blackwood meets both the bronze guard & butt-cap (with (2) domed pins)...I guarantee I can predict what you'll say to yourself = "whaaat? How?? Buuwhaa???" He somehow got wood to blend into bronze as if they were one material...it really doesn't make any sense, but it's right there, it happened. The SS blade is perfection in its grinds, its edges, the etching...& the blade length is just a home run...one of the most important aspects of a knife/dagger is/are the proportional ratios of all of the parts & pieces as they come together to form one whole...& he nails it with this dagger, it was born this way. It feels great/natural in hand, the guard is perfect, the butt cap is perfect...& the sheath is even perfect. He's given us a cool reddish dragon-scale finish, with red stitching, setting the Mammoth molar accents off so...what's the word?...perfectly. OK, I'm done, hurry up on this one, as it's going low, as usual, to get the sale over with asap...I need to accept the first "I'll take it" - thanks! Scott Sherman

I'm letting her go for $215....I know, right?

038886646.jpg

Back