• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

BEAUTY & THE BEAST CHOPPER - this is SOLD

Jack O'Neill

Gold Member
Hello folks , time to offer this beauty & beast up for your consideration , hope you all like it

This chopper has been flat ground from 3/16th A-2 Tool Steel , ScotchBright Belt satin finished and heat treated to a Rockwell Hardness of 60 .

O.A.L is 12-1/4" , the blade tip to handle comes in at 7-1/4" . Sharpened edge is convex and at 7" and width edge to spine is 1-1/2" at handle and 1-3/4" just behind the tip . Weighs in at 13.1oz

The G-10 Ghost crows beak handle offers security from flying out of hand and just for extra security I added a front lanyard hole as used in competition choppers. The handle is secured with epoxy and 5/16" Corby bolts.
I added some g-10 neon liners just for looks . The handle was only finished down to a 120 grit belt to offer a more non slip grip .

Sheath is ambidextrous carry 9 oz .
$ 300.00 delivered in the USA. Pay-pal , postal M/O or check ( held to clear )

My PP is sandlot@charter.net
thanks for looking , hope you all like it .

IMG_5022.JPG IMG_5023.JPG IMG_5026.JPG IMG_5028.JPG IMG_5029.JPG IMG_5030.JPG IMG_5032.JPG

That looks like a real work horse Jack, very nice.

Really love the shape of it and superb execution! Nice!

Back