Becker’s and SAKs

Becker and SAK is a great pairing.

EEznzWMh.jpg

Not sure how Ive missed this thread for so long!
My EDC includes a Micarta scaled BK-11 Necker and a VIC OHT!

The Necker
1KnzCkc.jpg

The pic below is with the BK-14 which I carried prior to getting the micarta scales for the Necker.
V9nY5bG.jpg

Pretty slick man. :thumbsup:

Almost three years later and I just noticed this. When you’re right, you’re right!
Still appreciate you seeing it. Some things just het better with age... Like cheese 😂

And your red micarta handles are always amazing., and your dedication to make them all match is an inspiration.

3 years later, and I haven't been able to post because I don't have a SAK.
*Edited for Truth: Wait - I has an Alox Solo (someplace).
Probably never did a pic with a Becker, though...but I can change that (if I can figure out where I stashed it).

*Edited again because it was right where I left it. Too dark for pics now - will try to get one before I head to lunch tomorrow.

Last edited:
Still appreciate you seeing it. Some things just het better with age... Like cheese 😂

And your red micarta handles are always amazing., and your dedication to make them all match is an inspiration.
Thank you for that compliment. Like a lot of people here, I’ve loved making my Becker’s my own.

Not just my Becker’s…
ajt0KLk.jpeg

Last edited:
Becker and SAK

(I suspect the Solo doesn't count as a SAK to some people, since it's just a knife; but I don't have another to show)
I keep forgetting or putting off ordering some of the orange scales. A set for the tweeners and a set for one of my 9s. I put a sticky note on my laptop so maybe I'll remember and get it done this week.

Back