becker-77

lone ranger

BANNED
i have a becker bk-77 s30v blade sharpened but never used it is like new i have a extra set of new micarta grips for it the ones on it i customized for finger placement so if you want to put new ones on you can box and papers included and article from tactical knives also 200.00 shipped conus only thank you for looking

i have a becker bk-77 s30v blade sharpened but never used it is like new i have a extra set of new micarta grips for it the ones on it i customized for finger placement so if you want to put new ones on you can box and papers included and article from tactical knives also 200.00 shipped conus only thank you for looking

mmm, the last like 5 77s i've seen "come with the article" :) is that a standard thing? hee.

if it were $100, you'd have a sale. sadly :(

good luck :)

bladite

becker is back up for sale 150.00 shipped conus only best price i can offer thanks for looking

PMs also sent, but they've been bouncing all day:

"This account has been disabled or discontinued [#102]"

yar

bladite

I'll Take it! with the leatherman Blast and the extra grips ...the whole enchilada! for $150.00 shipped.
send me you PP addy, I will pay ASAP!

Jules

westllen@optonline.net

email sent!

i believe guyon is ahead of us all. drat that man :)

bladite

usually, in the sale forum the first I'll take it! post get's it! But I will naturally abide by the seller final word, as should we all!

NO REGRETS HERE!....just friendly transactions!:thumbup:

Good Luck to us all!
Jules

Back