Becker Bk16 slightly modded, show off yours.

Thanks The Warrior The Warrior For posting some of my old pics! PhotoBucket really screwed things up for the forums........ guess I'll try this Imgur site.

I know I haven't been around much but I do still take a peak here every once in awhile. The 16 is still my favorite and I do use Beckers daily!

Took an updated pic of my 16 collection and looks like I'm 1 shy of 16. lol. I think I did have 16 16's at one point but I do give them away to family members and stuff.

7 Sabers on the Right, 8 FF on the Left.
Mgeh9km.jpg

These are my Four main users. Top one is actually the rare saber laser etched model that had the custom linen micarta scales and almost mirror finish in my old pic. I will eventually make new scales for it but the Ka-br micarta just works great. The second from the top is my main knife for skinning deer and food prep stuff. Second from the bottom is my Bushcrafter I made a few years ago. I ended up parkerizing it cause the patina was coming off and I was getting some rust spots from wet weather use. Works great for wood carving and similar tasks. The bottom one is actually my first FF 16 I got back when they first came out. It has been through many changes and is now my back-up/beater knife. I usually leave it in my jeep or pack just incase I need an extra sharp blade or loan it to someone.

CUlCra6.jpg

In my opinion, the 16 is the most versatile knife in the Becker lineup. Not too big, not to small.

Damn, he lives...good to see you โ€˜round these parts Dex. I see youโ€™ve cut back on your collecting lol.

Your spearpoint bushcrafter is now my official favorite modded 16. Period. Awesome work man. Hope all is well with you.

Thanks The Warrior The Warrior For posting some of my old pics! PhotoBucket really screwed things up for the forums........ guess I'll try this Imgur site.

I know I haven't been around much but I do still take a peak here every once in awhile. The 16 is still my favorite and I do use Beckers daily!

Took an updated pic of my 16 collection and looks like I'm 1 shy of 16. lol. I think I did have 16 16's at one point but I do give them away to family members and stuff.

7 Sabers on the Right, 8 FF on the Left.
Mgeh9km.jpg

These are my Four main users. Top one is actually the rare saber laser etched model that had the custom linen micarta scales and almost mirror finish in my old pic. I will eventually make new scales for it but the Ka-br micarta just works great. The second from the top is my main knife for skinning deer and food prep stuff. Second from the bottom is my Bushcrafter I made a few years ago. I ended up parkerizing it cause the patina was coming off and I was getting some rust spots from wet weather use. Works great for wood carving and similar tasks. The bottom one is actually my first FF 16 I got back when they first came out. It has been through many changes and is now my back-up/beater knife. I usually leave it in my jeep or pack just incase I need an extra sharp blade or loan it to someone.

CUlCra6.jpg

In my opinion, the 16 is the most versatile knife in the Becker lineup. Not too big, not to small.
I as well as many others surely wish you and all of your talent would hang around more ;)

Your spearpoint bushcrafter is now my official favorite modded 16. Period. Awesome work man. Hope all is well with you.
My favorite 16 of all time. Completely bad ass.

Good to see you around Dex. You need to be here more.

My MIL ordered me a 16 for Christmas and Iโ€™m pretty stoked. Always liked the look of this knife. Are they still producing Saber ground 16โ€™s? Great pics everyone
Congrats. They are not producing them anymore. It seems every once in awhile someone orders a 16, and gets a saber grind though. Ethan wanted a full flat grind on the 16, but the saber grind was the only way to roll stamp the logos. So, there were some made with the saber. KA-BAR got a laser etcher in the mean time, and they went with the ffg.

Back