Becker BK21 "Mod" (Updated)

The Warrior

๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ปโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฐโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€Œ
You guys know I had to do it.

Stock 21:

Stock21.png

Subtle straight clip:

StraightClipped21.png

Animation showing the difference:

21ani.gif

Again, stock:

Stock21.png

Bolo-ish mod:

Bolo21.png

BoloAni.gif

Update:

New design.

Stock:

Clippedchoiled21a.png

Curved clip, with a choil added. Kinda sexy me thinks:

Clippedchoiled21aa.png

Less Choil:

Clippedchoiled21aaa.png

Clippedchoiled21.gif

Just some quick ideas I had in my head, that I needed to put down on paper to see the change. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Dex mentioned doing a bolo type mod. Cool to see what it would look like.

I figure it's just a matter of time before someone mods one, haha. I get these ideas in my head all the time. Nice being able to see what they would look like before executing it. Not that I'm going to, but still nice.

I figure it's just a matter of time before someone mods one, haha. I get these ideas in my head all the time. Nice being able to see what they would look like before executing it. Not that I'm going to, but still nice.

Agreed. No execution here, either.

It's Cool how you do that . Thanks Warrrior for the views. I'am leaving mine stock .

It's Cool how you do that . Thanks Warrrior for the views. I'am leaving mine stock .

Lots of practice, for sure. I'll be leaving mine alone as well. :thumbup:

I don't own one yet, but the only modd I think of is stripping the coating off ,nothing better than that and for sure I would reprofile the edge (love convex) perhaps some G10 scales!!!

Last edited:
drill some hole in the blade too near the back to front weight it more ;)

I can also imagine someone giving it a deep clip, in the style of an enep.
Man, you're good with seeing the potential in a stock knife!

I don't own one yet, but the only modd I think of is stripping the coating off ,nothing better than that and for sure I would reprofile the edge (love convex) perhaps some G10 scales!!!
I'm sure those will be pretty common mods.

That bolo mod looks really awesome!
Thanks man.

drill some hole in the blade too near the back to front weight it more ;)
Haha, ummm... :D

I can also imagine someone giving it a deep clip, in the style of an enep.
Man, you're good with seeing the potential in a stock knife!
I had one like that initially, but it didn't look quite right. Maybe I'll mess around and come up with a few more later. Thanks man. Sometimes I have a vision, like this one, and sometimes I just start in and see what I can come up with.

the only practical mod I can think of would be to open up the grips a little fore and aft. :D

Always interesting to see what you come up with....... E
Translated: Leave my designs the f*!k alone, haha. :D Thanks Ethan, appreciate it. When mine comes in, I won't be modding it. ;)

the only practical mod I can think of would be to open up the grips a little fore and aft. :D
Haha, I hear ya.

Last edited:
I dont know why this bothers me when I have loved all the other "Mod a Becker" posts. Somehow this one feels like your trimming God's beard.

Nice work Warrior - now I want one just a little more.
Thanks man.

I really dig the bolo style
Tanks brudda.

I dont know why this bothers me when I have loved all the other "Mod a Becker" posts. Somehow this one feels like your trimming God's beard.

Haha, that's a goodin' right there, no matter how you slice it. See what I did there? :D Just kiddin' man. I won't be modding mine when it gets in. I like her just the way she is. I do get ideas in my head from time to time though. Lots of times, I do it for myself, just to get a good visual. Then think to myself, what the hell, may as well post it up. After all, the renderings above probably took me a total of about 10 minutes to do, haha.

Needs a full length swedge with a saw back and a tracker groove ;) bottle opener?

Back