Becker Brute, Camillus Large Trapper and others

2 Becker Brutes, excellent condition with leather sheaths - never used. These are the ones made by Blackjack. Each of them $50.00 plus shipping. Pics upon request

1 Spyderco Matriarch - excellent condition - pocket clip a little wear on the edges. - $20.00 plus shipping

1 Camillus Large Trapper - this one I believe is discontinued - $20.00 plus shipping

ALL MONEY needs to be United States Postal Money Order

Attachments

• camillus harpy.jpg
    camillus harpy.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 115
  • becker.jpg
    becker.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 148
1 Greco Whisper - $35.00 excellent condition - never used - leather sheath - plus shipping
Hi If still available i will buy this one, let me know. james_h_79329atyahoodotcom
Thanks
James

bttt - prices lowered. The Camillus Trapper is the large one - 4.5 inches with the large spey blade - yellow handled.

Well that sucks... I didn't post here but emailed the seller about buying the Matriarch yesterday afternoon. He never responded to me.

I know Steve will enjoy it though.

Zrexxer,

Sorry I beat you to it! I e-mailed and posted a PM just to make sure I was going to get it if I could :)

Have a good one,
Steve

Hi - I have not received any information regarding the beckers - please reply prf

Ditto
Pete

Except for one short email I have received no guidance from seller - I offered to purchase within hours of buyers post but he is avoiding any communication.

UNKNOWN MOTIVES

Paid for the Matriarch and got nothing to show for it over a week after receipt of funds.

Glad he never got back ot me on the Beckers...
Hope you guys get your stuff, :grumpy:
Pete

Back