Becker Fall Gathering chat thread

pack up the kid and drive up after the game?
you'd be here in time for dinner Saturday

His game is tomorrow morning! I'd love to take the kids into the woods with a bunch of yall packing sharp knives... My kids would love that shit!

so far already here:
E
Me
Bladite
Murph
Derek & co
Saturated Shadow
David Anderson
Todd
Rick
Hawk590 & Allison

who all is showing up when?

Well crap...
I got home from work late last night. I really hate this but I'm not making it...sad face

Too much going on and I'm worn out and a bit overwhelmed lol

Sorry, Last minuet changes for me. I have to work Saturday and my son has a Boy Scout camp this weekend. We will see you all in the spring.

I've just made it home from another incredible weekend with the Becker Disciples on the mount. I'll have some photos to post tomorrow but until I do, it was a pleasure reconnecting with older friends and strengthening the bonds with newer. It was a pleasure to meet you all, and thank you Uncle E for your hospitality. Pics to come!

Looking forward to the photos.

Not home yet. As per are normal agreement the wife gets her day of shopping in Nashville before or after the gathering.

Had such a great time! Ethan is a great host. I got to talk to him a lot about my favorite design of his, the machax.

It was a good time. Got to shoot the shit and chew the fat. I got to hear gutsy say "godless savages." I got to play with the new kephart clones Joe made. I ate pork for every meal. Lastly, I learned that becker mountain is home to scorpions.

I don't have many photos to post. I peaked into Ethan's workshop early this morning on the way out. So many cool knives from becker history. Lots of protos and blanks. I'll post some photos of those later.

For now here are just some of the usual folks and a rather tasty pig.

IMG_4245.JPG IMG_4244.JPG
IMG_4246.JPG

Back