Becker Knife Ideas

clip point version

bladeforums4.jpg

That looks bad ass. Don't like the handle color, but the shape is killer. A handle in olive drab would be awesome.

Last edited:
I like the looks of that folder, it looks sturdy, but I don't think the axis lock would make sure it IS sturdy. Heard of too many omega springs breaking...

my adamas is doing fine so that's why i trust the axis

@ the warrior:

this is posted on the last page
bladeforums.jpg

A Bk-11 with a five and 3/4 blade at .250 with a better sheath!! We must has iiiiiit..must has the preeeeeeciiiiiioouuuusssss... ;-) Lol.. I drank too much soda today..I'm a wee lil' bit hyper.. *Hack*B2D*Cough*B2D Must has iiiiiiiiiiiiiit! :) :p :-D

I love beckers so much I am making a 33 inch becker sword ATM .. among other things. I am using 5160 cause it is my favorite steel. No I am not selling these once they are finished, but I will show them. The below are CAD drawings for a CNC machine...

154423_566047380088092_1151799551_n.jpg

16733_566048383421325_1826297050_n.jpg

548072_563550407004456_398545483_n.jpg

Lots of cool ideas in here. How about a BK2 with a full flat grind, nice jimping on top, a useable finger coil and in a slimmer stock say maybe 3/16 or even 1/8. Love the original BK2 but just some things I would like to see with this knife.

A Bk-11 with a five and 3/4 blade at .250 with a better sheath!! We must has iiiiiit..must has the preeeeeeciiiiiioouuuusssss... ;-) Lol.. I drank too much soda today..I'm a wee lil' bit hyper.. *Hack*B2D*Cough*B2D Must has iiiiiiiiiiiiiit! :) :p :-D
Why the crap would you want it a 1/4" thick? It would be a pointless knife.

Keep posting then. I can't design crap, I can sketch my sheath ideas, but knives, well I suck.

Tell you what, draw me up a BK2 with a 3" blade, Micarta handle, with a divot for a bow drill. I got a Tops XCEST yesterday, and I would love it if I could see a BK2 style blade with the same setup.

3/16", sabre grind, 3" blade, micarta handle with a divot for bow drills, slight raised jimping, and an extended tang.

Whatchoo got now?

Moose

Hows this - BK2 3 inch blade, micarta handle with bow drill divot and extended tang ;-)
BK2-custom_zps4f42a991.jpg

Another idea for shits and giggles - Esee 5 style blade with BK2 style micarta scales with extended finger guard and bow drill divot.

Knife-2_zpsfc89a34d.jpg

I was wondering if maybe it would be possible to see the green Beckmade folder in a mid-lock configuration?

Back