BECKER KNIVES AND BECKERHEADS AT BLADE SHOW

Salty.... I do hope you will bring your keeper...... I have a Good cattle prod to loan him!!!!!....

E

Looking forward to it. We arrive Thursday. Will be a good time.

Hey V-Man....

I am bringing an extra dozen...... Look for the old overweight, bald guy with a beard...... E

Great!
I'll be there early Friday Morning.
I'll be the fat guy going bald that has a twin brother.

(I'll text Charlie May and see if he is coming this year)

tried calling E when I got to hotlanta - he let it go to VM, which is full, so it hung up.
picking Bensinger up at the airport at 9 AM, then off to the khukuri museum SE of town before setting up the table.
looking forward to seeing folks in the pit!

Hey Vik.... the phone must not have made enough noise....dammit....Seeya on the morrow.... e

Ethan: should be tits down at at the hotel around 4pm.

interesting times :D

We are in Chattanooga... Still driving. Have a good night. Vik hope to look you up...

Spent a little time in the smoking pit with Phil and Lola Gibbs and the Cammenga Boys...... a very good time.... having a cup of awful hotel coffee to get the juices flowing(slowly, ever so slowly) and looking forward to breakfast with Knife Rights Doug and Sue Ritter....Set up ...... looking forward to this day and the people I will get to hang with...... Oh..the KNIVESs.... I almost forgot...THE KNIVES....LOL.....

E

It's a blast. Standing in line behind Jerry Fisk. The boys are excited. 20170601_102611_resized.jpg

If you forget to post pics, the Nords will tear the house down next year,

Wow.... Where else do I get to hang ou with so many people that I either love, like or have tremendous admiration for......Saw AG Russel and Goldie at breakfast and broke fast wit Doug Ritter, Neil Hogue And Jim Bruns ..... Neil was kind enough to buy.....After breakfast Teri was a cascade of old friends and acquaintances too numerous...Erik and Jim Bensiger and my friend Armando Mayorga are in attendance.... YAY....

You will notice the empty hall... BLADE is like a circus..... The stuff shows up, the roustabouts erect the tents(booths) the show goes on and Sunday night the booths come own the stuff is crated and the furniture collapsed and the carpets reveal the bare concrete and poof.... the magic is but a fond memory......
E

Back