BECKER KNIVES AND BECKERHEADS AT BLADE SHOW

Soooo tired but here

Ethan is hopefully asleep and me in 10

No idea about breakfast but it's going to be a hot Friday... get some!!!

Wowser, what a BLADE Show..... Just staggered thru the door...... Am home..... I would love a couple more days at BLADE......Maybe that would be too much..... Too much fun.... The very best Blade show ever....... Old friends, New friends some new acquaintances, a bunch of new knives to see and toys to add a bit of spice...... There was a LOT of interest in The Kephart blade and it was tremendous fun to share it with so many people...... Keep a copy of Camping and Woodcraft by the porcelain appliance in the smallest room and refer to it in short segments each day and his wisdom always impresses....(The piece on why to always carry a compass is a brilliant bit of the writer's craft)....... The more I handle the blade the more I see.....

To all who I talked to..... Thank You...As my mom would say - there wasn't a pill in the bunch........ Some damn fine people I met this weekend ... It was an honor.....

Gotta go to bed so I can get up and hang out at Allan and Valerie Elishewitz's house for an after the BLADE decompression session..... More later......E

had a blast.
it was great seeing those I've met before and meeting new folks.
I feel like I've done enough talking for the year at this point... ;)

Brian - I was sorry to see you had let early when I stopped in Sunday morning, but once I was on the road, I appreciated your wisdom -- I had 6 hours of storms to drive through.....
hope you were able to avoid them.
looking forward to the get-together this coming weekend, I hope to be there around 7 or so.

We got stuck on I20 eastbound for over an hour due to a fatality. Also didn't get to spend as much time there as we liked due to unfinished business at home. My highlight of Blade this year was definitely chatting with Ethan!

gEWWeQu.jpg

20170602_125322_resized-jpg.715735

great picture in the style of Rockwell Hardness 99 :D

Reactions: BRL
We got stuck on I20 eastbound for over an hour due to a fatality. Also didn't get to spend as much time there as we liked due to unfinished business at home. My highlight of Blade this year was definitely chatting with Ethan

*cry* #627 no like me ;)

that's some camera, if you zoom in, whoa...

nice to meet you and all, again, for the first time...

*cry* #627 no like me ;)

that's some camera, if you zoom in, whoa...

nice to meet you and all, again, for the first time...

Of course! It was wonderful speaking to you. I wish i could have chatted with Moose some, but it looked like he was busy with customers, while you and Ethan were shooting the shit...:D with me of course!

Of course! It was wonderful speaking to you. I wish i could have chatted with Moose some, but it looked like he was busy with customers, while you and Ethan were shooting the shit...:D with me of course!

oh, moose was there? :D

his daughter was quite the salesperson...

i moved a few thousand in knives i'm sure ;) mostly was in the booth, had a few breaks. only bought two knives. good ones.

I would dare say that there has never been a more attended BLADE Show.

E, your energy level, poise and passion were impressively enduring - even while you worked on that gallon jug of water that was apparently thought well to have for some reason. ;)

Last edited:
had a blast.

Brian - I was sorry to see you had let early when I stopped in Sunday morning, but once I was on the road, I appreciated your wisdom -- I had 6 hours of storms to drive through..... hope you were able to avoid them.
looking forward to the get-together this coming weekend, I hope to be there around 7 or so.

Yes Vic it was a shame to leave early. I had a funeral come up and had to go.

I will look for you Friday!

Back