Beckerhead firearms

Enjoy 3 grainy seconds with my 870 Police Magnum.
[video=youtube;gzItSABYMZU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzItSABYMZU[/video]

Picked up a S&W Shield 45 at the LEO/Mil price and been carrying it for a couple months now. A little heavy compared to my wife's 9mm Shield, but with my belt cinched a notch tighter, my pants don't fall down when I carry in pocket. Recoil is not at all bad, with less muzzle flip than a .40. I think the textured grip helps. I like it a lot!

I generally carry with the smaller magazine and carry the extended magazine in my left pocket. If it's a casual day, I really do like the 5.11 Covert Cargo Pants for carry.

efa7d4c600bf52f5abd1df03b0a18e30.jpg

Too many to post, this is my favorite though. [emoji2]

Got it tonight. It's a 1960's vintage Garcia Bronco .410 "Survival" takedown shotgun. I guess they were made in the late 60's, and in the 70's. My father in law said he bought it in the late 60's, ordering it from a Boy's Life magazine. Kind of unique:

Case:

1.png

Broke down:

2.png

Together:

3.png

Obviously, a single shot model. Pull the pin, give it a twist, pull back the ejector, insert a new shell. Look forward to taking it out and giving it a go.

Shot this thing, this past weekend. Worked like a champ. Was surprised how loud it was.

Never seen on of those, I wonder why the over under setup, it's not a combo rifle shotgun is it?

No it isn't. This is the .410 model, but they did make an over under .22/.410 combo. Also, a .22 version.

My curiosity sure gets the best of me sometimes:

3.png

4.png

20170310_164652_zpshrwrwr7a.jpg

Have I said that Allen over at T.M. Hunt's shop makes a good holster? Because Allen over at T.M. Hunt's shot makes a good holster.

Any of our Becker Gun guys familiar with Mass ? Im looking for a local
gun shop, and also needing gun law info for the Mass area.

Yes, I am familiar. I am not going to have much good news for you which is why I now live in NH. How can I help?

Yes, I am familiar. I am not going to have much good news for you which is why I now live in NH. How can I help?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tueller_Drill ???

MA. yup. know a lot about it.

it sucks for guns. there are strong limits on what you can own, even if you move there with your stuff. things like AR15s are now "quite controversial"... yuck. you might not even be able to buy one now. prices are quite high due to artificial scarcity.

it sucks if you want to conceal carry. varies by TOWN. it even sucks if you drive through and follow the law.

it sucks for knives too. don't carry anything more menacing than a leatherman, or even that valuable.

the related laws there are horrible - one of the worst states outside of CA

there are gun shops, such as "Four Seasons". call them. talk to a guy. get the lay of the land.

now, a few miles North, is NH. constitutional carry. or get a license for $10. knife laws? repealed (thanks Knife Rights!)

Step one: pack stuff
Step two: move to NH or Vt.
If I hafta go to Mass I borrow a car-they'll bust you for a single handgun cartridge if they feel like it.

"Live Free or Die"

IMG_0191_zps3x7szewt.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_0184_zpsofen92yx.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_0188_zps9vvuhfe3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_0190_zpsvadekvx3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_0194_zpsb4fjwqvb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_0185_zpscnjpib7i.jpg