1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Beckerhead firearms

Discussion in 'Becker Knife & Tool' started by Norse_Nightcrawler, May 7, 2014.

1. Tanker 1/66

Tanker 1/66 Gold Member Gold Member

May 18, 2015
    That would be my first suspicion. Mag spring, bent feed lips. Then ammo and feed ramp.

2. 91bravo

91bravo Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 29, 2008
    MTM with the 12 gauge

460 grain hardcast against 1" Grade 50 metal round

3. Tanker 1/66

Tanker 1/66 Gold Member Gold Member

May 18, 2015
  4. acerpower

acerpower

Apr 27, 2013
    They are normally very reliable guns, but any gun can malfunction. Magazine's a good place to start, might have been ammo related too.

5. Charlie_K

Charlie_K

Jul 16, 2012
    That's what I've heard. That's what I've read too. Although I've been hanging out in the gadgets and gears section, talking about what would be a good first handgun, etc. and a lot of the BF members over there hate the Thunder 380 because experience has shown it's unreliable for them. Apparently all the praise about them being reliable is from new owners sill in the honeymoon phase of their purchase.

6. acerpower

acerpower

Apr 27, 2013
    I've had mine for 6 years.
    Not sure when the honeymoon will end though. ;)

7. bearfacedkiller

bearfacedkiller

Jan 23, 2014
    Thumbs up Bravo! Better not mess with mama bear!

I taught my wife to shoot and while she isn't that interested in it she does do pretty well. Good enough to give me some peace of mind. :) It is definitely fun getting her out there. The only time she seems to really be having fun is shooting clays but I get it. That is probably my favorite shooting too.

8. JD Miller

JD Miller

Jun 30, 2015
    Light feet Lenny in the background

[​IMG]

Rebel Nimrod and Xr6x like this.
  9. Xr6x

Xr6x Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 17, 2015
    Nothing like being prepared :D

10. Charlie_K

Charlie_K

Jul 16, 2012
    You guys are too crazy not to like.

11. GingivitisKahn

GingivitisKahn

Jun 8, 2010
    Firearms are our friends.

[​IMG]

tanglediver and acerpower like this.
  12. TwinStick

TwinStick

Jan 21, 2011
    OMG, that photo w/wheelbarrow made me laugh ! All it was missing was "MERICA" !!! LOL

tanglediver likes this.
  13. Ferahgo

Ferahgo

Mar 6, 2014
    Just bought my dad a winchester 94, pre 64 model. .32WinSpecial. It goes will with his BK2

tanglediver likes this.
  14. Charlie_K

Charlie_K

Jul 16, 2012
    I just got back from testing out the Bersa more thoroughly. It's going to get sold. It's had too many rounds put through it, and cleaned way too much, for it to still require a breaking in period. It could be the Tula ammo at fault, but Winchester, Remington, and Federal .380 ammo is way too expensive to afford to the degree I'd need to thoroughly test it out. It's not worth the time and money needed for that, just to find out of it's good or not.

15. tanglediver

tanglediver Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 2, 2013
    Yea, but grandma said it is not polite to holler with your mouth full. o_O

Just locked up a Ruger/Bisley Super Blackhawk for ten days; it's a Californistan thing.
    [​IMG]

Xr6x likes this.
  16. Ferahgo

Ferahgo

Mar 6, 2014
    ^Oh HELL yes. What cal? .44 or .454?

17. JD Miller

JD Miller

Jun 30, 2015
    Another 44 mag. US Arms Abilene. Has a long grip frame like a super blackhawk

[​IMG]

tanglediver and Xr6x like this.
  18. Charlie_K

Charlie_K

Jul 16, 2012
    The side of the frame says .44. I think only Freedom Arms and Magnum Research make a .454 single action.

19. Ferahgo

Ferahgo

Mar 6, 2014
    There is an elusive Blackhawk bisley out there in .454 that i want SO bad. Too bad i'm poor af. lol

20. 1066vik

1066vik Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 28, 2009
    I love the old style Ruger Bisley frame/grip.

B.Mauser likes this.