Beckerhead's Other Choppers

Uhhh...educate me? Is that a Becker? Which one?

Nope... I wish it was!

I just bastardized a knife I had laying around..... The blade is amazing, but the original scales, not so much.

I didn't get permission to do it, so I'm probably going to some level of Becker Hell?
haha.

I do Love it, it's my "Favorite Becker" though.....

Sorry, again.

Nope... I wish it was!

I just bastardized a knife I had laying around..... The blade is amazing, but the original scales, not so much.

I didn't get permission to do it, so I'm probably going to some level of Becker Hell?
haha.

I do Love it, it's my "Favorite Becker" though.....

Sorry, again.
It's for personal use your good to go. Great job it looks Badass. Ethan should copy it :D

Just got back home from upstate and found a box waiting for me. El Chete is a beast...
H3fFwEW.jpg

Just got back home from upstate and found a box waiting for me. El Chete is a beast...
H3fFwEW.jpg
Always wondered if the handle on those were comfortable while using. It certainly doesn't look like it is, but it could be...

Always wondered if the handle on those were comfortable while using. It certainly doesn't look like it is, but it could be...

I agree... I've wanted one since they first came out, and the price seems fair when you add everything up, that you get...
But that point on the handle makes me wonder how it feels....

Please use it GeofS, and if you could compare it to the Kabar scales that have the same point? that would be Awesome. Because the that knife is just Awesome!!!! It's a beauty of a Slab.

It’s very comfortable for me. I have medium sized hands, it might be a little small for Warrior-sized hands. ;)

I agree... I've wanted one since they first came out, and the price seems fair when you add everything up, that you get...
But that point on the handle makes me wonder how it feels....

Please use it GeofS, and if you could compare it to the Kabar scales that have the same point? that would be Awesome. Because the that knife is just Awesome!!!! It's a beauty of a Slab.
Beating on it is the game plan. :thumbsup:

In regard to the cost, having $150 in Amz gift cards certainly made it more palatable. :)

It’s very comfortable for me. I have medium sized hands, it might be a little small for Warrior-sized hands. ;)

Beating on it is the game plan. :thumbsup:

In regard to the cost, having $150 in Amz gift cards certainly made it more palatable. :)

Wow...That's the best $50 dollar knife, I've ever seen :D
Good Deal!

Back