Beer and Blades!

It’s only 8.7% :confused:

Acoustic Ales Triple IPA is up next :eek:
8.7 warms you up pretty quick.

Bie2K4h.jpg

Cheers

Yes @Rusty Shackleford that Merl and Jerry is for sure some good stuff, Jerry really is great on some different collaborations he's done over his lifetime. I'm excited for both Phish and D&C summer tours, I'm hoping for that Watkins announcement soon, even though I won't be able to afford it after this year so far in awesome knife releases. Benchmade and Spyderco are draining my bank account so far and it's still February. :)

Back to that Phish beer glass, I wish I could find one of those. I'd probably pay too much for one, lol. Hang on to that bud!

Yes @Rusty Shackleford that Merl and Jerry is for sure some good stuff, Jerry really is great on some different collaborations he's done over his lifetime. I'm excited for both Phish and D&C summer tours, I'm hoping for that Watkins announcement soon, even though I won't be able to afford it after this year so far in awesome knife releases. Benchmade and Spyderco are draining my bank account so far and it's still February. :)

Back to that Phish beer glass, I wish I could find one of those. I'd probably pay too much for one, lol. Hang on to that bud!
We have a 1 yr old and just bought a hobby farm. So my tour dates will be few and far between for a couple years. I just tried to get tix for a buddy for the 3 night dicks run. Failed all around.
I think that glass was from drygoods on the phish web site.
They were Christmas gifts from a friend.
I'll ask her and pm you.

We have a 1 yr old and just bought a hobby farm. So my tour dates will be few and far between for a couple years. I just tried to get tix for a buddy for the 3 night dicks run. Failed all around.
I think that glass was from drygoods on the phish web site.
They were Christmas gifts from a friend.
I'll ask her and pm you.

I completely understand man, good for you, congrats! I've got a two year old boy, to go with my 5 and 10 year old daughters! Luckily my wife lets me tour a bit, she's not a fan of the music at all so it's always a good guys get away! I saw D&C twice this fall and Phish once at Dayton last year.

I completely understand man, good for you, congrats! I've got a two year old boy, to go with my 5 and 10 year old daughters! Luckily my wife lets me tour a bit, she's not a fan of the music at all so it's always a good guys get away! I saw D&C twice this fall and Phish once at Dayton last year.
youre doing better than me. Caught a mule show in Montreal last year. Phish in Syracuse the year before. Magnaball before that. Love the couch tour tho.

youre doing better than me. Caught a mule show in Montreal last year. Phish in Syracuse the year before. Magnaball before that. Love the couch tour tho.

I'm all over the couch tour, especially with my new KME sharpener! Gearing up for Mexico and the make up shows next week!

Back