Beer and Blades!

Ah, thank you. Mainly with a iPhone and a photo editor called Snapseed.

I tried that Snapseed, pretty cool.

beer: 7.6/10, thought it would be super sweet but its not. Definitely get that pineapple flavor though.
knife: 8/10, great flipper, falls shut, but its heavy.

WFZ4TdF.jpg

I tried that Snapseed, pretty cool.

beer: 7.6/10, thought it would be super sweet but its not. Definitely get that pineapple flavor though.
knife: 8/10, great flipper, falls shut, but its heavy.

WFZ4TdF.jpg

Nice. I like the text Idea for these beer posts. Definitely a cool editing program for your phone. You can really do some cool stuff with it. As you found out!

Short's Huma Lupa Licious IPA - Pretty good but a little to malt forward for me. Definitely a Mid West/Michigan style IPA. 6.5/10. Of and the Pena Lanny's Clip? 10/10.

yq0ygVuh.jpg

Nice Pena X Series does that fit on all five fingers of yours or is it a four finger knife

Nice Pena X Series does that fit on all five fingers of yours or is it a four finger knife

This is actually a Custom Pena. It's a fairly big knife compare to a traditional Lanny's Clip. Blade is just a touch over 3" and about 4.25" closed. Fits the hand really well. I can get all four fingers on it.

As I was drinking one of these last night, I started feeling kind of warm and as the beer got closer to room temp, it started to feel like I was sipping on a bottle of vodka. I looked it up online and it's 9% ABV. Strongest beer I've ever had. I've had others around 8% or so but none with such strong alcohol taste. It's a good one but it'll be a while before I drink all six of them. 7.8 / 10

I found a liquor store not too far down the road that has a big selection of craft brews. Spent about $35 on a bunch of different stuff. I don't even remember what all I got. Lots of stuff to sample though. :)

As I was drinking one of these last night, I started feeling kind of warm and as the beer got closer to room temp, it started to feel like I was sipping on a bottle of vodka. I looked it up online and it's 9% ABV. Strongest beer I've ever had. I've had others around 8% or so but none with such strong alcohol taste. It's a good one but it'll be a while before I drink all six of them. 7.8 / 10

I found a liquor store not too far down the road that has a big selection of craft brews. Spent about $35 on a bunch of different stuff. I don't even remember what all I got. Lots of stuff to sample though. :)
Voodoo Ranger is really good and they have a hazy brew that’s also outstanding. I’d test it out at home first because you might be doing some wall walking :D
Great choice !

Back