• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Begg Steelcraft Kwaiken for Mini Bodega

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently acquired my first Begg Steelcraft. I must say that after owning many different productions, customs and mid-techs over the years, the build quality of this thoroughly impresses me. I really wasn't convinced that it was going to be that good, but it is. I do, however, find the Kwaiken just a bit large for me to EDC. Don't get me wrong...the profile is slim enough that it carries just fine. Almost don't even notice that it is there. BUT, whip it out in a public place and it turns heads. So, if someone with a Mini Bodega finds theirs a tad small for their liking, perhaps we can discuss a trade.

Mine is excellent to like new condition, only having been carried twice since I acquired it from the last party here on BF (Richie...great guy), so I would like yours to be similar condition. I really don't mind light users, but if you've cut up a bunch of cardboard, well have to talk.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.

Attachments

• kwaiken 1.jpg
    kwaiken 1.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 20
  • kwaiken 2.jpg
    kwaiken 2.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 20
  • kwaiken 3.jpg
    kwaiken 3.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 16
  • kwaiken 4.JPG
    kwaiken 4.JPG
    15.9 KB · Views: 14
  • kwaiken 5.JPG
    kwaiken 5.JPG
    17 KB · Views: 16
I have a LNIB mini Bodega, same color as the kwaiken. Shoot me an email or PM

Trade pending with the good doctor. 👍
Trade complete with one outstanding member of this forum!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back