BEHOLD!! The BK16!!

very nice knife

one day, i shall get one :) well, more like two or three or each ;)

then i'll take pictures of such glory...

oh, yes, the glory :>

I plan on making the 16 my EDC when I get my hands on one. I'm sure Azwelke will be instrumental in this task. I love the compactness of his sheaths.

Ok, I have just one question, could you highlight which thread you cut to remove the liner? I didn't understand your description of which one you cut in your other thread.

Ok, I have just one question, could you highlight which thread you cut to remove the liner? I didn't understand your description of which one you cut in your other thread.

Obviously, I can't show you because it's already glued.

Turn the sheath on it's back. At the bottom on the sheath are the three rivet holes for tying it to your leg. Right above that is a horizontal, single line of stitching. It's also right below the liner. Thats what holds the tab in place.

Obviously, I can't show you because it's already glued.

Turn the sheath on it's back. At the bottom on the sheath are the three rivet holes for tying it to your leg. Right above that is a horizontal, single line of stitching. It's also right below the liner. Thats what holds the tab in place.

Ok, that's what I thought you were talking about but I couldn't tell exactly and I didn't want to cut it without good reason.

How hard do you think it would be to put an eyelet in the back? Worth attempting or should I stop at melting the liner?

Now that I have this thing stripped, polished, sheath modded, handle wrapped, and sharpened...it feels more like the knife I expected it to be. Cuts like a laser now. (But not a Laser Strike....)

I just received mine today also.
What a gem. I even like the sheath.
I hope the mystery prize from the Feb challenge is a BK16( still waiting ).

Back