• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bellablades closed while

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a lot to read through so I may have missed it but do you have carbon fiber scales for a Manix 2 XL?

Hello folks.
Just wanted to say thanks for all the fun. But I have decided to need to take a break from working on knives for a while. I just wont have the time in a few weeks. So I need to concentrate on just work and home for a while. I just need more down time to be with the kids.
At least for now.
Thanks and I still have this next two weeks for the last three orders.
But that will be it. I will be enjoying the forums as an enthusiast only for a while.
Matt

Thanks pal, I will.
I still want to enjoy knives and the forum on occasion. I am sure I will be back in action this winter.
Matt

Hi Matt, I'm one of the last 3 orders that you mentioned here. Mine is the benchmade Emerson.

You said it would be ready to ship last Thursday (via our telephone conversation) but have not heard back from you yet. Also sent several PM to your account which have gone unanswered. I'm waiting to make payment for the work on the knife and also for shipping.

Do let me know. Thanks.

I am happy everything went smooth,
Josh did a heck of a job as well for you.
You really are one of those guys that needs a daily call huh.
Although we have spoken a few times since, just noticed this.

Hi Matt, I'm one of the last 3 orders that you mentioned here. Mine is the benchmade Emerson.

You said it would be ready to ship last Thursday (via our telephone conversation) but have not heard back from you yet. Also sent several PM to your account which have gone unanswered. I'm waiting to make payment for the work on the knife and also for shipping.

Do let me know. Thanks.

Just kidding around. Here is a Linen Micarta mod for the spartan. 3/16".
I played with the pivot and I ordered one bigger than I like I think. I also think you might want me to epoxy it or it do it yourself to the handle. But If you agree I will order a smalled diameter washer. But that is up to you Mr. G

Jimping only added on the thumb rest and steel liners removed.
Overall huge weightloss and super comfy.
Sorry for the man hands but I had to do an oil change before I finished the knife.

Some pics coming. Ive just recently been back on the forums more for the past few weeks.
Some pimp job pics coming. Taking a few orders here and there if you see something I do that is unique.
And I forged my first half dozen blades at home. Pretty excited. Just had to make a post for once.

I wouldnt dare do that with my engraving skills.
But I have a guy you can go to David Shehan I think is his name. He is a member in cali who does amazing custom engraving on anything. He even made my wife a silver custom pendant with everything I asked for.
Stunning work.

Will you engrave on a set of copper knife scales?

I am considering picking up one of the new ZT 0909 Les George knives. Would you be able to make a set of custom thunderstorm kevlar scales for it and acid wash the blade (and liners?)? And how much and how long, if you're able to. Thanks

Sure thing email or PM me and I will take care of you.

Hello, I already have one of your scales for my 0550 in gray Terotuf and I am very happy with it and really like the Terotuf material. I bought it through BladeHQ a while ago. I was wondering what other colors of Terotuf you may have available and what your direct prices are. I am interested in scales for my 0550 and a 0630. Any information is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Sure thing , shoot me an email.
I actually need to send blade hq some scales to help with the discontinued models slowing down. Anyhow.
Shoot me an email and you will be taken care of.

bellablades@yahoo.com

You got it,
I have about a half dozen emails to take care of and you will hear from me soon!

Hello Sir! I am looking to get a custom scale for my 560BW. I would really like carbon fiber and a ctek bolster but I plan on getting bronzed hardware for the whole thing. Do you have anything that could work with that? I also have a satin 560 that I will want work done to and planned on getting the blue hardware set up for that (it's out for serious servicing). Are you able to help out with the 560BW? Your work is frigging amazing and I wanted to get on the books if it isn't too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back