• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Benchmade 3321BK Pagan S/E - $225

3321BK Pagan S/E, New, replacement box - $225

Will ship same day via USPS Priority. Prices are Paypal G&S.
PM, email jdogs247 (at) hotmail (dot) com, or text 503-threeonefour-5157

85740d54-c845-495e-b91e-40fff069bb0c-jpeg.1117120

a0b61fcd-0a32-4276-b82a-1d66b890c8ff-jpeg.1117123

Hi, is this knife never used and new?
Hi, I was told that by previous owner and the condition indicates as much. I can send more pics if interested. Email jdogs247 (at) hotmail (dot) com or text 503-three one four-5157.

Thanks

Does it work flawlessly? I would hate to buy it and it malfunctions or is a dud

Does it work flawlessly? I would hate to buy it and it malfunctions or is a dud
It’s works flawlessly the few times I’ve operated it. It’s definitely not a dud and is very clean so it won’t fail opening or closing.

I'm interested in buying it then, but how do I know that this isn't a con? Lol, I'm new to this site. Will you place the order on eBay or something like that?

I'm interested in buying it then, but how do I know that this isn't a con? Lol, I'm new to this site. Will you place the order on eBay or something like that?

Haha, I totally understand. I have 63 positive feedback on his site. I would send you my paypal email and you can send payment to that. If you pay via goods and services then you would be protected by Paypal as well.

I'm assuming you already sold the knife?
I haven't heard back from you in a while..

Maybe next time :/

I'm assuming you already sold the knife?
I haven't heard back from you in a while..

Maybe next time :/
I’m in school so have to communicate between classes haha. Knife is still available. My paypal is jdogs247 (at) hotmail (dot) com

Thanks - I can get it out tomorrow.

Just got the knife, it's in excellent condition as promised! I was worried, lol. Thanks for the deal! How do I leave you a positive review?

Back