• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

BenchMade 9050 SBT AFO Auto

...For Sale.
Never Used, Never Carried, Never Cut Anything, with Nice Sheath, also made by BenchMade Co.
Blade is Black, Spear-Point Design, with Partial Serrations close to Ricasso.
(SBT= Combo-Edge + BT2 Coated: Xylan-Based for Corrosion-Resist and increased surface lubricity. That means it'll slide thru your target, without staining :) )

This is one seriously made piece of hardware... Not a Toy.
Comes with a Quality Sheath...

Retail Price $240
My Price -- $200 -- and that's Shipped!

The Other Stats --
Blade Length: 3.75"
Blade Thickness: 0.125"
Blade Material: 154CM
Blade Hardness: 58-60
Blade Style: Utility/Tactical
Handle Material: Aluminum (Black)
Weight: 4.85oz.
Clip: Black SS
Lock Mechanism: Auto Open w/ Safety
Overall Length: 8.46"
Closed Length: 4.71"
Sheath Material: Cordura Nylon
Class: Black: (Class Designed for LE + Military Use)

i tried to put as much info out there as possible, but Feel Free to ask further questions if you wish:
masterloucks2@yahoo.com

Climber Clif

If you think you'd like to buy this black beauty, but don't wish to pay what i'm asking, try making me an offer... Thanks!
i will respond to every enquiry.

I'll take it. I'm leaving for Iraq in a week, and would like to get it by then. What will you take for it? I don't mind making sure you get what it's worth, but can also get one from a number of online stores for around $165. Give me your price and the best way to handle this, and I'll be in touch. You can e-mail me directly at either jaybird0825@hotmail.com or jaybird0825@hush.com or you can call me at (785) 550-1420. Phone would probably be easiest. Thanks.

Thanks, Jason.
You're in my prayers for safety over there in Iraq,
but still: Watch your six, bud...

Back