• Spring cleaning sale: I've reduced prices on the BladeForums.com Logo Tshirts and PVC patches to move these out of here! We're down to sizes Large & XL on the shirts, but have plenty of every colorway left on the patches. Get them before they are gone! https://www.bladeforums.com/help/bfcmerch/
  • The search engine is not working correctly. We are aware of the problem and are working on a solution. Thank you for your patience.
  • I've implemented new password tools to try and cut down on the number of people getting their profiles compromised by reusing the same passwords that they have used elsewhere. If you are using a password that has been exposed in a data breach and is listed on haveibeenpwned.com you will get a notification to change it the next time you log in. When you choose a new password it will show you the strength; you will need a "Medium" strength or higher password for here, 8 characters or more in length.

Thanks for your support!

Benchmade 940 reblade project

REK Knives

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Yeah but it's already slightly shorter than the factory one. :D I'll try to get a comparison shot soon

Here's a side by side with the factory clip
i-CKGBPPn-X3.jpg

REK Knives

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
That reblade is looking good, Josh. I sat this one out because I could never quite get into the 940 -- maybe because the blade was too skinny. But your reblade looks awesome. Better than the original.
Totally agree with you there Josey! I'm grinding these things nice and thin too. I like a blade aggressive design if you can't tell from my other work lol ;)

Why is there not a “buy it now” tab on this thread!? ;)
This project has got to put a big smile on the face of anyone who carries a 940.. or even likes any folders that perform above and beyond, for that matter. Outstanding stuff!