Benchmade Anthem

brainchill

Gold Member
Benchmade Anthem titanium scaled knife-GONE
i-HkrZtRF-X4.jpg

Last edited:

dyavorsky

Gold Member
[deleting this post - I wasn't at my best when I commented - my apologies to the seller]

Last edited:
still available?
if so, please email me at floorgod @@@ gma1l.c0m
PayPal ready!!

brainchill

Gold Member
Understood, also, understand, that in all circumstances, the person that will receive whatever item it is, will be the first person to unconditionally say "I'll take it" and send money. I didn't prioritize one person that was buying over another beyond that reality.

Kind of shitty to miss out on this one, but the seller can sell to whoever he chooses.

I’ll kindly remind the seller of a couple exchange rules to keep all potential future buyers happy.
  1. When describing your items, be honest and provide an accurate & detailed description of the item. Don't forget to mention defects, blemishes, new, used, or other problems. When in doubt, be pessimistic with your descriptions. If you have a problem being honest, upfront, and are unable to honor your word then you do not belong here.
  2. Provide as many photos as possible, in the best lighting possible. It's always nice for buyers to see what they are going to get. Threads with pictures sell items faster than those without. Keep in mind, gigantic photos take forever to load for some people and can be an eyesore, resizing to a reasonable size is advised

Native XF ad, Below bottom BC