• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Benchmade Auto Adamas and Auto Presidio II

I purchased these knives new at my local authorized dealer. They are in “like new in box” condition and have not been carried, sharpened or used….except to fidget and cut a piece of paper or two.

The price includes insurance, priority shipping (CONUS only at this time) and PayPal fees. Payment methods accepted are USPS Money Order, PayPal and Zelle.

Buyer is responsible for knowing and following all laws applicable to purchase and ownership of items in posting. By purchasing buyer agrees items are legal for him to purchase and own.

Top to bottom/left to right:

Benchmade Auto Adamas 2750BKSN - $210 - SOLD

Benchmade Auto Presidio II 5700SBK - $225

H6ENyFG.jpg

P4anue3.jpg

3qincOo.jpg

me0du3q.jpg

5gad0XI.jpg

Last edited:
I purchased these knives new at my local authorized dealer. They are in “like new in box” condition and have not been carried, sharpened or used….except to fidget and cut a piece of paper or two.

The price includes insurance, priority shipping (CONUS only at this time) and PayPal fees. Payment methods accepted are USPS Money Order, PayPal and Zelle.

Buyer is responsible for knowing and following all laws applicable to purchase and ownership of items in posting. By purchasing buyer agrees items are legal for him to purchase and own.

Top to bottom/left to right:

Benchmade Auto Adamas 2750BKSN - $210

Benchmade Auto Presidio II 5700SBK - $225

H6ENyFG.jpg

P4anue3.jpg

3qincOo.jpg

me0du3q.jpg

5gad0XI.jpg
I’ll take the adamas

Back