• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Benchmade Bugout with Ti Scales, Spyderco Kapara 20CV, Cold Steel TiLite 6in Kris, and Protech Malibu Wharncliffe

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenjaminRush

Gold Member
Hi all,

Please be 21 to purchase and know your local knife laws. Price includes PP G&S fees and shipping (continental US only, please). I reserve the right to deal with whom I choose, but generally the first "I'll take it" here followed by a PM gets dibs. Thanks for looking!

A few up for grabs today:

1. Benchmade Bugout with Flytanium Ti Scales: I wanted to like this knife so much. I just... don't really, especially when compared to some others in my collection. It's been disassembled to install the Flytanium scales, which gives it more solidity without adding too much weight. I've carried it around the house a bit and used it to open a box or two. In excellent condition. Nicely centered with good action. Does have some lateral play, which I understand is common on this model. Comes with box and original scales, etc. Asking sold

2. Spyderco Kapara 20CV: Picked this one up, hoping to like the G10 scales more than I did. Awesome Kapara ergos, action, and blade grind, but with better steel! This one's a winner, just not for me. The compression lock on this model is a bit tough for me to manipulate as a lefty. So along it goes. I've carried it around the house and have done a paper cut test or two. In excellent to like new condition, solid lockup, good action. Comes with box, clip reinstalled, etc. Asking reposted.

3. Cold Steel TiLite 6in Kris (AUS10a): I have a bad habit of picking up insane knives, mostly because they're hilarious. This is one of those knives. I've stabbed a box with it a couple of times, because.... I mean, that's just what you do with something like this. I've also given it a couple of swipes on a sharpmaker ultrafine rod. Solid lockup. A little tough to manipulate just due to the lockbar tension, but maybe I'm not man enough for this wavy piece of cutlery. My loss is your gain. Comes with box, etc. Asking reposted.

4. Protech Malibu, black, wharncliffe: Picked this one up in a trade, wanted to check it out. LNIB. Awesome knife, great action, superb ergos. Just a little thick on the blade stock for me, and I have a lot of other knives that fit a similar niche. So along it goes. Comes with box, etc. Asking sold

BO1 - Copy.jpegBO2 - Copy.jpegBO3 - Copy.jpegBO4 - Copy.jpegimage0 - Copy.jpegimage1 - Copy.jpegimage3 - Copy.jpegimage4 - Copy.jpegimage5 - Copy.jpegimage6 - Copy.jpeg

Last edited:
In the event the bugout is still available I’ll take it. Just shoot me info at zhirby@ Gmail

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back