• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Benchmade, CRKT, Kershaw, CRK/ Basically the rest of my collection

I'll take the Kershaw Blur Plain edge if its S30V. Pm inbound for payment info.
Ill take the Cryo & Cryo II also pending pm.
Thank you

Last edited:
Interested in the regular cryo 2, the blur plain edge and the knockout. PM inbound.

Edit - Email sent, still figuring out how to send a pm

Last edited:
Interested in the regular cryo 2, the blur plain edge and the knockout. PM inbound.

Edit - Email sent, still figuring out how to send a pm

The knockout is yours if you want it. I replied to your email.

I'll take the crkt fossil pending email. Please caontact me at chau_a_huynh@yahoo.com.
Cheers.

The fossil is SPF to someone who emailed me prior to your post, but you are next if that falls through.

Email sent ref Kershaw Blur.

Did you get a reply? The plain edge blur is SPF.

I'll take the CRKT Eraser. PM inbound

The Eraser is yours.

I sent a little over an hour ago. I just need to know where to send your money :)

Would pay for the leek if the paypal app would work on my phone, will get back to you on it if it's still here and I find another way.

I sent a little over an hour ago. I just need to know where to send your money :)

I know I replied to at least 2 of your messages. But I just replied. I'll give it a little bit before I retype it all. It seems to be a little sluggish getting out.

Back