• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Benchmade Infadel OTF

Hey Bigmark, tell us a little about the Infidel. Hows the action and lock-up? Do you think it'll catch on with all the other OTF's on the market? Mike

the infidel has been out for at least a year, and has been backordered for much of the time. It's doing very well, and often hard to find

Good luck with the sale!!
I have one I have tried to sell, looks like the holidays have everyone broke???
Take care and have a great 2008!!

I have 4 SSharks and 5 Microtech OTFS, and 2 infidels and the Benchmade is better built and designed than the Micros and on a par with the sharks. For blade length the handle is shorter than either of the other two and misfires are like the shark, they just don't happen. Any one out there that can say they never pushed the button on a Micro and had the blade not lock up? I mean while telling the truth. now this is IMHO so leave me alone with your rants on how great Microtexs are.

Just picked one up...NIB $370 locally......
Its got the (overrated) -MICROTECH beat...my feelings personally. Lock up is good...and design is better than I expected.
As with the rest of the Benchmade line...I'm impressed.
Adios-

What methods of payment will you take? I was kicking myself when I thought this had sold before...

I Any one out there that can say they never pushed the button on a Micro and had the blade not lock up? I mean while telling the truth.

I've personally never had a problem with any of the microtechs I own. Not once. Truthfully.

TonyP.

For as long as you've had this knife for sale, you'd think you'd have learned its name by now. It's "Infidel", as in "not faithful...". Get it ? Or do you actually own an Infadel ?

Back