1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Benchmade Mini and Full Grips, Spyderco Native and P3

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by 8-Fingers, Jun 8, 2018.

1. 8-Fingers

8-Fingers Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 21, 2017
    Today I'm continuing the selloff of several of my folders that need to be moved for other incoming purchases. Sorry for the quickie iPhone photos, if you need to see any other details, please let me know. I will be in and out all weekend so please have some patience if I don't respond promptly.

The price includes PayPal G&S fees and USPS Mail shipped with signature confirmation. Not looking for trades right now. The price you see is the price you pay. You must be 18 years of age and know your local knife carry laws are and are confident that you are legal to own these knives. First "I take it" posted here and then followed by a PM to me for PayPal details gets the knife!

These four have been used by their previous owners (all bought here on the exchange) and are part of package deals I have received in trade, only the two Spyderco's have been carried by myself. They are all in great condition, may need a touchup sharpening/stropping. All four have deep carry clips.

1) Benchmade 555-1 mini-grip with the stock gray/blue g10 scales, w/ CPM 20CV steel and stock deep carry clip SPF a little less than market because of no box, does have Benchmade baggie
    2) Spyderco Native 5 with custom smooth green G10 scales along with the stock black G10 scales, w/ S35VN blade and MXG deep carry and stock clips Withdrawn
    3) Spyderco Para 3 with custom blue Putman G10 scales along with the stock black G10 scales, w/ S30V blade and MXG deep carry and stock clips $130 with box. paperwork, $90 with stock scales/clip
    4) Benchmade 550 HG grip with the AWT Natural Aluminum scales along with the stock black nylon scales, sheepsfoot blade with 154CM steel and stock deep carry clip and beaded lanyard $140 with a gray box. Benchmade baggie and paperwork
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Additional close-up pictures of the Benchmade 555-1 Mini-Grip
    https://i.imgur.com/6Wti7zn.jpg?1
    https://i.imgur.com/og3gzAR.jpg?1
    https://i.imgur.com/HN6breK.jpg
    The last shows that the blade is slightly to the clip side but not by much, it probably could be adjusted out by loosening and tightening the scale screws in the right sequence.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2018
    Sneakypete likes this.
  2. Joecleo86

Joecleo86

Jun 1, 2017
    I'll take the mini grip

3. 8-Fingers

Mar 21, 2017
    SPF to Joecleo86!

4. Wynndaddy

Wynndaddy

Mar 28, 2018
    Sell the blue para scales separate?

5. 8-Fingers

Mar 21, 2017
    I would prefer not to... Thank you for your interest...

6. Wynndaddy

Wynndaddy

Mar 28, 2018
    I understand, if you don’t ask you’ll never know .

7. JDX

JDX

Mar 2, 2014
    Any trades? If not I’m interested in the full grip and para 3 with stock scales

8. larsjen

larsjen

Jan 27, 2015
    Para 3 still available?