• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Benchmade rescue hooks and Maxpedition pack

Hello all,

Let's get some basics out of the way:
  • First "I will take it" gets it.
  • PayPal G&S only.
  • Price includes CONUS shipping and Paypal fees.
  • Please PM or post in the comments any questions BEFORE claiming an item.
  • If you buy 2 things then subtract $10, 3 things subtract $15, all 4 subtract $20
  • All pictures can be found here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/xLn6G9dNRJZTRoF4A

First up is a Benchmade Rescue hook Model 5. This is the small one that comes with a black nylon sheath. It is a really convenient size. This hook has been carried but has only cut a couple of pieces of rope at most. The edge is original and is very sharp. It will NOT come with any box. Only the hook, sheath, and a plastic Malice clip for attachment to a strap. This hook is discontinued (I believe) and is not easy to find.
Price: $15

Next is a Benchmade rescue hook Model 7. It is black and has a green nylon sheath. This has been carried and used even less than the Model 5. Again, very sharp. It will also come with a Malice clip, but no box.
Price: $25

The third is a Benchmade SOCP rescue hook. This is the tan hook with a tan sheath. The hook is slightly loose in the sheath, so there is a little bit of rattle if you shake it around, but I have never had an issue with it coming out of the sheath accidentally. This has been used for no more than cutting a couple of pieces of rope and maybe a bracelet or two. It is very sharp. It will come with original box and papers.
Price: $60 ===> SOLD

Lastly, I have a Maxpedition Fatboy Versipack. This is the classic, tried and true, Maxpedition. This one is the lefty version, without the cell phone pouch. It is a wonderful pack and has been used and carried extensively. Despite that, it looks and functions beautifully. It is a little dirty in some places, but I am confident you could clean it with no troubles. There are just a couple small scuffs on the bottom which can hopefully be seen in some of the pics. Everything on the pack functions and it will include the original hip strap and small zipper pulls that I added.
Price: $65

That is all.
Thank you!
- Daniel

Last edited:
Back