• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Benchmade Valet Backspacer

atdegs

Gold Member
Any chance somebody wants to trade me a non-orange Benchmade Valet 485 backspacer for my orange one?

I might be interested. Do you have pics of your orange one?

I might be interested. Do you have pics of your orange one?

You bet, here you go. I believe these are exclusive to limited editions, and they're made by Benchmade, so if you're into them they're unique.
u1IeZ3X.jpg

ZqOu175.jpg

Nice. Let me take a look at my Valet when I get home.

Thanks

Well, my backspacer looks exactly like yours but I'm afraid I'll have to pass. If I could get some orange hardware, I'd swap in a minute, but I couldn't find any online. Sorry.

Good luck.

No problem. Thanks for looking. I kind of like the splash of color, but it’s my gentleman’s knife.

If I get time in the next few weeks, I may dye me scales blue. If I can and it works as planned, I'll keep you in mind. I think the orange will go well with blue G10 scales on that knife.

Just curious. That backspacer looks pretty simple. Have you thought of making one your self or getting one of the modders to do it for you. Don't know if you tinker or not. Might be worth posting on the forum here and see if someone will make one for you.

Just curious. That backspacer looks pretty simple. Have you thought of making one your self or getting one of the modders to do it for you. Don't know if you tinker or not. Might be worth posting on the forum here and see if someone will make one for you.

I asked a couple people but didn't get any bites. I think because nobody has a Valet to use for a template.

I asked a couple people but didn't get any bites. I think because nobody has a Valet to use for a template.
That makes sense. Obviously mine will be apart when I dye the scales so I'll get a good look at that backspacer to see how hard it is.

Back