• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Benchmade / ZT / Freeman / Massdrop / ACE

Up for sale are a bunch of knives listed below. If you have any questions, want more pictures (thread limit cut me off), etc. just let me know. I never really carried any of these. I am a lefty, so all the clips (except the anthem and righty only ones) were originally moved to left side and I moved them back. Details below on each knife.

Pricing includes USPS Priority shipping.

Benchmade 781 Anthem / pouch, manual, and axis slip - $SOLD
This was my wife's which she never ended up carrying, knife set in my knife cabinet since we bought it. Clip was never rotated.

Benchmade 490 Arcane / pouch, manual, and axis slip - $160.00
I may of carried this a couple times, but never used it to cut anything. Clip was rotated to lefty and I moved it back.

Y5ltKG2.jpg

73rBBHU.jpg

Benchmade 417 Fact / pouch, manual, and axis slip - $140.00
I may of carried this a couple times, but never used it to cut anything. Clip was rotated to lefty and I moved it back.

qlD8T7p.jpg

xHRL0CY.jpg

Benchmade 477-1 Emissary / pouch and manual - $140.00
I may of carried this a couple times, but never used it to cut anything. Clip was rotated to lefty and I moved it back. Mark on handle where clip rested when on lefty side.

5btxiMJ.jpg

CluARgj.jpg

Benchmade 595 Mini-Boost / pouch, manual, and axis slip - $SOLD

ZT 0393 Hinderer / Box and manual - $160.00

evxH85E.jpg

wYX4GOv.jpg

Freeman 451 / No box - $SOLD
I may of carried this a couple times, but never used it to cut anything. No lefty option so doesn't work for me.

Massdrop X Tashi Bharucha/ Zipper pouch, cleaning cloth, and certificate of authenticity (produced by Reate) - $SOLD
Never carried due to being right hand only.

Massdrop X Ferrum Forge Dao/ Zipper pouch, box, cleaning cloth - $SOLD

Massdrop X Ferrum Forge Falcon / Zipper pouch, box, cleaning cloth - $SOLD

Giantmouse Ace Nimbus / Box - $SOLD

Giantmouse Ace Iona / Nothing - $SOLD
I may of carried this a couple times, but never used it to cut anything. Clip was rotated to lefty and I moved it back. Off centered blade and lock stick.

Last edited:
I'll take the nimbus please. Is it version 1 or 2? M390 or Elmax? I'll leave a comment on your home page so you can shoot me your PayPal info. Thanks.

I'll take the nimbus please. Is it version 1 or 2? M390 or Elmax? I'll leave a comment on your home page so you can shoot me your PayPal info. Thanks.

I purchased in December of 2019, I am not sure when they switched versions but pretty sure it's m390.

So who’s the nimbus going to? Thought me asking if it was still available implied I was buying it if it was

Back