• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

*Berg Slim Micarta & Zircuti, Spyderco Sprint, and MBK*

Got a few up for grabs today folks!

First up is the Berg Slim - this is from the first run of Slims Matt did and it features micarta he sourced locally and sent over to WE. It also comes with a one-off black timascus clip, the original clip and pouch are included.
$500
Album:
Next is a Spyderco PM2 in DLC M4 & Jade, hard to find this configuration available these days. It's in very good condition as it didn't really get any pocket time, I did disassemble it, but the action, lock up, etc. are on point.
$250
Album:
Finally, last up is the Monterey Bay Knives Mini Old Guard, just received from the new run. The clean design caught my eye and I had to check one out. Been in my possession for under 24 hours. Zirblast full ti and M390, runs on washers. Comes with everything including pouch, microfiber cloth, and extra set of hardware.
$225
Album:
Feel free to reach out with any questions or if you need more pictures or video.
I also have some customs up for grabs as well here: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/price-drops-jg-custom-ncc-knives-burger.1802611/

Back