Besides CPK knives, whaddaya like?

BOB LUM

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg

orig.jpg
Who needs booze when you have these beauties?:eek:

As some may know, have been a Cold Steel collector for some time, and have posted some histories on various CS models in the sub-forum. Here are a few pics of some CS I have on display. Sorry for the crappy quality.

Stag Trail Master in Carbon V, and San Mai III Laredo Bowie (and Bark River 1909 Michigan Bowie):

Bowies.JPG

Tantos:

Although many of these may look the same, they are actually all different in some way

Tantos1.JPG
Tantos2.JPG

Push Daggers:

Push Daggers.JPG

Well I can’t afford it but the one fixed blade I like that I’m drooling over is a Lurquin Devastator in Damascus, it’s just a stunning big blade with lines like a super model.

The other big knife is also a Lurquin, the Tsavo project knife. I think he made 10 or 12 of them. Probably the most beautiful Bowie I’ve ever seen.

If you’re interested in seeing the Tsavo search here on the forum. I recall J Paranee
Did a beautiful write up on it.
To see the Devastator I think your best bet is a louggle ( hot tub time machine reference ) search. It’ll be worth it.

Sam is a killer.

He seems like a really nice guy and I think he definitely found his true calling with both professions.

He appears to be 14 feet tall and by no means of small stature. I’m sure that the atmosphere changes wherever he shows up with the K9’s.

His talents as a bladesmith are obvious and undeniable.

I look forward to seeing what he produces as time goes on.

Back