Besides CPK knives, whaddaya like?

DEK2 is probably at least a year out, so don't hold your breath
you need a restricted weapons permit to import folders like this across the border even though these knives are legal to own, so it's only worth it for dealers not individuals
thank the 'trade war' of the past four years for the hassle

Sorry, but I blame others in this sub forum (you know who you are ;)). Someone mentioned I should check our Liam’s axes and now I own 2 and have a few others on order. I’m quite impressed so far!
Good luck with the hunt!

Did you order straight from the site during the drops or buy from other members? How hard is it to get one on the Monday drops on his website?

Borderline impossible, in my experience. :rolleyes:

Harder than the Boot Knife? Because I was able to get one of those! ;) What is the drop like on his website? Does it just freeze the site or what? Are you even able to get one in the cart? I have been able to get pretty much every Spyderco Exclusive I have tried for, including many that have sold out in seconds. But they have 1,200 of those vs. what looks like 10 axes per week...sooooo...maybe not quite the same? :oops:

Well, I can usually get a CPK blade I’m after from one of the sales, but I’ve yet to be able to score a LH axe when they drop. I get it in my cart and by the time I get to the checkout, it says they’re out of stock (or however it’s worded). That’s with all my info pre-loaded.

I was only able to win one in Liam’s lottery.

SpyderMan pretty much summed it up. (Side note @spyderman model did you pick up from his lottery?)

Last year at this time I was 5 for 6 at getting in on the Monday drops but I think there is much more competition now. I have missed the last 4 times I’ve tried. I can always get it in the cart but am too late by the time I click through the prompt screens to check out.

I’m consider myself VERY lucky to have the ones on order that I do.

Happy hunting!

SpyderMan pretty much summed it up. (Side note @spyderman model did you pick up from his lottery?)

Last year at this time I was 5 for 6 at getting in on the Monday drops but I think there is much more competition now. I have missed the last 4 times I’ve tried. I can always get it in the cart but am too late by the time I click through the prompt screens to check out.

Happy hunting!
Hey mpjustin mpjustin ,

Nice work scoring the ones you did!

I was able to secure a Fireman’s Axe in the lottery.

Happy hunting!

Ha, well, I guess I'll give it the ol' College try on Monday. Hopefully I do better than I did in College! :eek:

If you ever decide to part with any please let me know!

Well, I can usually get a CPK blade I’m after from one of the sales, but I’ve yet to be able to score a LH axe when they drop. I get it in my cart and by the time I get to the checkout, it says they’re out of stock (or however it’s worded). That’s with all my info pre-loaded.

I was only able to win one in Liam’s lottery.

How many times have you tried to score one on the Monday drops? I am going to try tonight. I also purchased the $100 raffle. May have been stupid. There could be 1,000 other people at this point. Lol.

eksfUKI.jpg

Busse

My Medium Chopper wasn't available last night so I had to make due splitting with the ashbm.

Back