Besides CPK knives, whaddaya like?

That is a very impressive collection! I have always heard good things about the Case/Bose patterns, what do you think?
Well, like Murphjd25 Murphjd25 mentioned it took me a few attempts to get a good lockback whittler. To be perfectly honest, I think Case needs better QC on the Bose patterns...I've seen exceptional examples posted but almost every one I've handled had issues that should have been fixed before leaving the factory on what's supposed to be their very best.

Thanks for the input. The Bose patterns are very enticing but if I am hunting a pattern and the QC could be off that’s a major deterrent. I also saw you have a few of the Italian made slip joints. With what Lionsteel and Viper are making I think I have found my sweet spot for user slip joints. Unfortunately I have a serious weakness for Amber jigged bone so I will likely just keep buying GECs.

Here are the only FRN folder and the only Boker I own. Both are outstanding for their weight class.
8FB9BDD6-DCB8-4FC4-B9E4-AC0414C99C1E.jpeg

This Becker "Brute" had been riding around in the back of my Explorer, and then the last several years my 4Runner, waiting (in vain) to be called into action.

However, I recently promised tinfoil hat timmy tinfoil hat timmy that if no one would sell him theirs, I'd send mine to him as a way of sharing the good karma I've received since darkening the doors here.

Here it is, Dan. Hope you'll enjoy it. Send me your info and I'll try to get it out in the next day or two.

BK1 Brute 2.jpg

This Becker "Brute" had been riding around in the back of my Explorer, and then the last several years my 4Runner, waiting (in vain) to be called into action.

However, I recently promised tinfoil hat timmy tinfoil hat timmy that if no one would sell him theirs, I'd send mine to him as a way of sharing the good karma I've received since darkening the doors here.

Here it is, Dan. Hope you'll enjoy it. Send me your info and I'll try to get it out in the next day or two.

View attachment 1635619
you're a saint.

you really dont have to though.

I dont need it really and cant see myself actually using it anytime soon

you're a saint.

you really dont have to though.

I dont need it really and cant see myself actually using it anytime soon
I do have to because I said I would. (Actual saints are rolling in their graves and tombs as we speak.)

And yes, you do need to use it. However, you see fit. I didn't, and look where that's gotten me. 😂

Well it is payday, but I guess this means I'm out of the Basic 5" Field Knife sale...
ecl3bfs.jpg

4FfEMDA.jpg

Back