Besides CPK knives, whaddaya like?

I don't care much for the sheath, but it is at least stamped "LUM" so it is original to the piece. Rather have kydex, lol.

The sheath looks like an afterthought! I know a guy who knows how to get hold of a guy who can do that knife some justice when it comes to leather pants, but not plastic!

I don't care much for the sheath, but it is at least stamped "LUM" so it is original to the piece. Rather have kydex, lol.

Kydex is my go-to, but oh man it would scare me to snap that Lum into one for the first time! If a blade like that came out with a scratch I'd never forgive myself :eek:

Kydex is my go-to, but oh man it would scare me to snap that Lum into one for the first time! If a blade like that came out with a scratch I'd never forgive myself :eek:

Lum molded some kydex around some of his blades and made them in a manner where the snap-in and snap-out NEVER affected the blade finish. Just majestic work. I am sure there are a couple (or more) kydex molders out there who take the same kind of great care with design and can get me what I have in mind. But I know what you mean and feel the same way!

Just received my Trapper’s Hatchet from Liam. I’ve been waiting about a year for this, and it was worth the wait. I really like the color and the grain on the Hickory. :thumbsup::)

9jizzA3.jpg

JTJ4kdt.jpg

4aHGxDQ.jpg

Back