• Preorders are LIVE for the 2024 BladeForums Traditional Knife

Traditional Knife Information Thread - make sure you go in there and read up.

Requirements: Be a Gold or higher member or have been a member of the forums since 6/2023 with at least 100 posts in the Traditional Forum. Preorder is for people who live in the continental US only, international orders will be separate.

Delivery expected in Q4 2024, hopefully before the holidays.

User Name
    Serial number request

Best fixed blade knife ...

Fallkniven S1 and WM1.. Great Pick..
The WM1 in the kydex neck sheath is perfect for daily carry/use.. Handles just about everything..
The S1 in an OS/T Concealex Sheath with IWB carry covers all other tasks.. Great Dive Knife also..

------------------
Murray Haday
ProEdge Knives
www.proedgeknives.com
Tel: 905 328 8212

With $200, I wouldn't be looking at production knives, even though there are some good ones mentioned here. Get yourself a handmade or better yet a custom. Why not get just what you want, type of steel, blade shape, handle material, a knife that you know isn't one of a thousand?
May I suggest, Allen Blade, Max Burnett, Mike Cooper, GenO Denning all members right here on the Forums?

Heck, you can win one here for a buck and help out a good cause at the same time.
http://www.bladeforums.com/ubb/Forum64/HTML/000906.html

------------------
"Will work 4 Knives!"
My PhotoPoint Site

[This message has been edited by PhilL (edited 12-11-2000).]

For about $25.00 more than your given amount and some patience, you could buy a Randall 6" Hunter's Bowie like my 40 year old one. I dearly love that knife and would not trrade or sell it for anything.

------------------
Walk in the Light,
Hugh Fuller

Back