Best Knife Buy. Period.

:thumbup:

I got mine today. Awesome buy! Thanks for the heads up! This is a cool knife, I can't believe the price

Yes, Sir... great deal, and some money is heading towards a great cause... Thanks again to Cybershot for giving us the heads up! :)

Ontario must have either donated the knives outright to this Organization and it's cause, or practically gave them away. In either case, big kudos to Task Force Dagger and Ontario for standing up! :)

Love the deal, love the good cause, love the way my two specimens add to my collection... Win Win Win situation! :)

Last edited:
We would just like to confirm that this is a genuine "Made in the USA" Ontario Knife Company product that we we donated to Task Force Dagger a few years ago.

The price might seem too good to be true; but every cent goes to a good cause.

Thanks,
OKC

Just ordered one for my Ontario collection. Looks like a nice change of scenery from my usual "blacked out" knives.

Thank you Ontario, that'll help with making the decision to go ahead & purchase for many. I went & got a couple as well to use for PGR

Cybershot pretty much nailed it on the head when he posted this thread up.... this may be one of the best (if not the best) knife deals we'll ever have encountered. This Ontario P4 (shown in basic form in the picture below), runs about $110 average on the internet sites. This one from Task Force Dagger is the exact same knife, but having the extra steps needed to include it's TFD logo engraving and powder coat finish added. The Ontario 125th Anniversary P4 has the same powder coating, has an Anniversary engraving instead of the TFD engraving, and the black color contrast within the leather handle grooves, but otherwise is identical to the TFD model P4. The 125th Anniversary model does look closest to the TFD model because of the powder coating and engraving.

Basic Ontario P4 (averaging at about $110 + shipping online)
2cranu9.jpg

Ontario P4 Task Force Dagger edition (costing $34.50 shipped!)
2lnv72s.jpg

And the Ontario P4 125th Anniversary edition (averaging about $150 + shipping online)
2aaaayx.jpg

Thanks again to Cybershot for giving us the heads up on this fantastic deal! I had already purchased two of them after his initial posting, and even placed an order for a third... though I don't know if I got in on time for the third one, since it seems they may have sold them out. In any case.... very big kudos to all involved... Cybershot for the heads up, Ontario for their awesome donation to the Task Force Dagger Foundation, and to Task Force Dagger themselves for their great work and cause :)

Last edited:
I would like to take this opportunity to thank everybody here for buying the Task Force Dagger Knives. I belong to a small group that donates our time and money to military organizations, Task Force Dagger being only one of many. By posting here and on other sites I was able to get all of the blades sold and the money going to that worthy organization. Again I would like to thank you God bless you
all and if I find another deal like that I'll be sure to come here and let you all know.

Can't believe I missed out on this deal, please let us know of any future sales we can contribute to. ;)

If the Ontario Knife Rep on this forum sees this post, I am hoping they can share with us the number of P4 knives that were donated to TFD? As a collector of doodads, such info is kinda cool to know (to know how many TFD specimens were made)...
Thanks in advance :)

if anyone would like to resell one to someone who missed the sale i will gladly donate the money to the organization and pay for the knife as well. love this idea just sad i missed it

My knife arrived last night, but I didn't get a chance to check it out until today. Very, VERY nice! I have several Ontario knives, from a pilot survival knife on to recent Spec Plus models, so this is a definite change of scenery. Unlike the rest of my collection, this one may go on display in my living room.

I did not like the coating so ive been sanding it off. Its a lot harder to get off then my kabar was.

I was hoping that my third order for another one of these knives, made it in on time before they ran out of them... and it did, my third specimen arriving today. I love the look of these Ontario made knives!

axm9ec.jpg

Back