Better sheath for S1 bowie?

Sorry for taking so long to get back to everyone. I have been swamped getting everything ready for the SHOT show and missed this thread. So with out further waiting I have some answers for you.

Vess

Yes, that knife is the S1T not the S1. It seems like the person you bought it from may have listed it wrong. I would say if wanted the S1 you should have gotten the S1 not the S1T. They are very similar but definitely not the same knife. Seeing that you do like the knife I think that you should contact them and demand a refund for the difference between the price in the two knives instead of sending it back.

As for the thickness question. I just pulled one out that I have in my office and one from stock, checked on out a caliper they are .225" and .228" thick. Which is slightly smaller than the specifications for the Tech Bowie and Trident II, but with in our tolerances. However upon further inspection we will be revising specs listed in the catalog and website to more accurately reflect the dimensions of the knife. Many times we get the specs used in the catalog and website from our prototypes and that information does sometimes slightly change once production starts.

I hope this has helped to clarify the situation and if you have any more thoughts or questions please let me know.

Thanks
Chris

Back