Beverages and Blades - Traditional of Course

You are clearly a man who likes to spend time in the ..er library my friend! :D :thumbsup:

Aye I couldn't get bored sat there... :thumbsup:
A bit of OJ with lunch.

Ojv2UcO.jpg

Dylan, it sounds like you need to get yourself a cupbearer who could hold your drinking horn and knife for you when you want to get a photo (and, of course, taste your ale to ensure you aren't poisoned by enemies who might plot against you.) :D

Hmmmm, I like the way you think... ;)
Makes me think of Patsy in Monty Python and the Holy Grail. :D

Aye I couldn't get bored sat there... :thumbsup:
A bit of OJ with lunch.

Ojv2UcO.jpg

You have eclectic drinking ware, Donn. I love it!

My, my, look at the color in that beverage! There are a few sours that I have found that I like, I might have to track this one down. Is the color natural?

It's an acquired taste...

View attachment 759051

Ah, but it is good taste. It has been awhile since I've been worthy. I'll need to go pick up some Arrogant Bastard Ale soon.

In the meantime, I'll pretend to be worthy by drinking this Worthy IPA paired with one of my recent acquisitions.

fsQRzj5.jpg

This is another very tasty American style IPA, made by some vintners in the wine growing valleys of South Australia. They do some brewing on the side, in a stone cellar of a building in the vineyards of McLaren Vale winery, hence the stylised bunch of grapes logo.

OKOIMgw.jpg

I spent a memorable sunny afternoon there, with work friends, a few years ago...

Definitely an all time favourite IPA.:):thumbsup:

Last edited:
It's an acquired taste...

View attachment 759051

Fantastic stuff Frank, though you have to be WEALTHY, as well as worthy, to drink it here! :D :thumbsup:

Cool pic of your Ankermesser Dylan :thumbsup:

This is another very tasty American style IPA, made by some vintners in the wine growing valleys of South Australia. They do some brewing on the side, in a stone cellar of a building in the vineyards of McLaren Vale winery, hence the stylised bunch of grapes logo.

OKOIMgw.jpg

I spent a memorable afternoon there one sunny afternoon, with work friends, a few years ago...

Definitely an all time favourite IPA.:):thumbsup:

Looks like a great brew Chin, cheers mate :)

Back