Beverages and Blades - Traditional of Course

Taylor, I’m going to start thinking of you as The Supply King. Two lovely new #14 clip TCs and all those luscious cans of beer: I don’t know how you do it, but well done, sir! :D
Love it! The #14's are amazing! I didn't like the spears from the previous run. But I'm a huge clip fan and was excited about these. I also love to try new beers especially the "New England" or hazy style IPA's I'm a fool for those. I do enjoy stouts, infact have a bunch of stouts in my beer fridge. Just haven't been in the mood. Except for the random one thrown in their.

Sam Smith's India Ale is the very best of the best, and not bitterly overbalanced . . . you should try one. I prefer the darks myself, but the Smith's is wonderful, as is everything I've ever had of Samuel Smith's. I just picked up a fifth of Glenlivet French Oak Reserve 15yr, and it's mighty tasty nectar!

The more grapefruity the IPA, the less I like them.
I notice Bell's 2-hearted is called an IPA and I like it.
Unless Kayla was messing with me, the Bell's amber ale tastes very like the 2H.
I'll add the beverage later.
This is enough knife for beer in cans.
SpVPbzV.jpg

Thanks for the reply, Vince. The knife is a Victorinox Electrician: bottle opener, small sheepsfoot, spearpoint main, and awl.

- GT
May have to get one of those. I've probably had more SAKs than any other kind of knife in my lifetime, mostly carrying the small Classic in my dress pants. I recently won a baseball-themed Tinker, which is a perfect size and great for EDC. That Electrician looks pretty useful too.

Nostalgic question: Is this beer still available anywhere? I haven't seen it where I shop for quite some time (and I miss it).
TvAoh3r.jpg

- GT

It’s still listed on their website, but I don’t recall seeing it lately, either. Paired with quality vanilla ice cream it makes an excellent stout float.

May have to get one of those. I've probably had more SAKs than any other kind of knife in my lifetime, mostly carrying the small Classic in my dress pants. I recently won a baseball-themed Tinker, which is a perfect size and great for EDC. That Electrician looks pretty useful too.
If you've never had one, you owe it to yourself to try an Alox knife (e.g., Cadet, Pioneer, Farmer, Electrician), Vince. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

It’s still listed on their website, but I don’t recall seeing it lately, either. Paired with quality vanilla ice cream it makes an excellent stout float.
Thanks for your input on availability, Greg, and for your intriguing serving suggestion! :):thumbsup::cool:

- GT

“My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.”
- John "Bluto" Blutarsky

"And most recently of all, a "Roman Toga Party" was held from which we have received more than two dozen reports of individual acts of perversion SO profound and disgusting that decorum prohibits listing them here."
- Doug Neidermeyer

ZQAOVVP.jpg

“My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.”
- John "Bluto" Blutarsky

"And most recently of all, a "Roman Toga Party" was held from which we have received more than two dozen reports of individual acts of perversion SO profound and disgusting that decorum prohibits listing them here."
- Doug Neidermeyer

ZQAOVVP.jpg
Toga! toga! toga!

7 years of college down the drain!

Back