Beverages and Blades - Traditional of Course

I'm all set for breakfast tomorrow!
gCFznvO.jpg

Great stuff Gary! :D :thumbsup:

II0nCor.jpg

Rosewood lambsfoot with Wild Turkey 101 on my back porch at sundown, with some Arturo Fuente goodness (following a walk with my dog, following a nap, following a pesto pasta with bacon dinner with my wife and daughter--it's been a good Saturday!). :cool:

What a life! :) :thumbsup:

Enjoy Taylor :) :thumbsup:

FIkJ7d7.jpg

I'm home from vacation now, but here's a pic from last week while we were still away from home. It's another offering from Keweenaw Brewing. This one, Level 92, is again mine-related, but the "type" of beer listed on the label seems oxymoronic, or at least puzzling, to me! :rolleyes:
UJ.golden.level92.label.jpg

- GT

After a long day of fishing and a 2 hour drive home, I finally was sitting pretty (rather than bumpy on the boat and NASCAR-like on the road Sunday evening on northbound I-95). Got around to posting today, and still totin' the Case TB 61117.

tczGWwn.jpg

- Stuart

Jack Black Jack Black , wouldn't expect to see a running red Razorback key chain in England. GO HOGS

Peregrin Peregrin , how was it?
Tasty stuff! Pretty heavy with an 8.3% ABV and loads of calories! Definitely a special occasion brew for me.
I didn't have it for breakfast though. Although, it might be good on Cheerios!

I'm home from vacation now, but here's a pic from last week while we were still away from home. It's another offering from Keweenaw Brewing. This one, Level 92, is again mine-related, but the "type" of beer listed on the label seems oxymoronic, or at least puzzling, to me! :rolleyes:
View attachment 1181131

- GT

Hope you had a great vacation Gary :) :thumbsup:

One of the highest and best uses of a camp knife. In this case, an Ulster Boy Scouts of America knife we picked up at the flea market this weekend.
View attachment 1181280

Nice find, @paulhilborn kindly gifted me one a few years ago, and it is one of mot carried Scout knives :thumbsup:

Wrapping up a great weekend with a Kentucky Mule and the blade that has been doing chores today.

4FXsRnOh.jpg

Gotta love a drinking vessel that can pick up a patina. :)

Nice Greg :) :thumbsup:

Jack Black Jack Black , wouldn't expect to see a running red Razorback key chain in England. GO HOGS

I was thinking the same thing! :D Was that a gift from an Arkansan, Jack?

(Oh, and… WOO PIG SOOIE!! ;) :D)

It was a kind gift from a fellow Guardian gents :) :thumbsup:

Hey Barrett, I was just supposing in the Guardians thread that you were off fishing, yet here you are! :D Hope you're doing OK buddy :) :thumbsup:

It was a kind gift from a fellow Guardian gents :) :thumbsup:

Hey Barrett, I was just supposing in the Guardians thread that you were off fishing, yet here you are! :D Hope you're doing OK buddy :) :thumbsup:

Thanks, Jack, I've been doing well, keeping busy with some summertime projects around the house (as well as a bit of fishing). :D Keeping up with some of the faster-moving threads here on the Porch can be like a full time job, so I've been a bit behind. I'll have to drop in on the Lambsfoot thread later today. :thumbsup:

Thanks, Jack, I've been doing well, keeping busy with some summertime projects around the house (as well as a bit of fishing). :D Keeping up with some of the faster-moving threads here on the Porch can be like a full time job, so I've been a bit behind. I'll have to drop in on the Lambsfoot thread later today. :thumbsup:

That's good to hear Barrett :) Yes, The Porch is not the quiet backwater it once was! :D :thumbsup:

I don't prefer light beer, so I don't drink many light beers. However, I do try to be a polite guest and will gladly guzzle a light beer offered by a kind host/hostess. I've found Yuengling Light to be one that I can like, as it actually has flavor, and a good beer flavor at that.

fuT3oxI.jpg

- Stuart

Picked this up in the Saratoga Springs farmers market a few weeks ago. The better half and I finished it off with a big Porterhouse for dinner.
Not bad for a NYS wine.
cbgiO5G.jpg
Very nice looking knife, love the tapered tang... who made it? Looks like EGTalley, but I can't find anything when goobering that...

Back