• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Good BF Member: champtime < AWESOME MEMBER!!!

I've been meaning to post a thread, letting the rest of the knife community here know, what a great guy, & a stellar, trustworthy member, champtime was/is dealing with! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

He's a first responder, who lives up in the Central Valley, the next valley over from where I lived years ago, up in Monterey County.

We had a very enjoyable back & forth communication which went on for a couple of weeks...

I don't use the "Brotherhood" term around here very often, but CT's definitely one of the few guys, who I'd be willing to help out or gift a knife to. :)

I wholeheartedly second this. I bought a Contego from him earlier this month and he couldn't have been easier to deal with - very responsive, quick to ship, and a great all around guy. He even followed up throughout to make sure the knife arrived safely. On top of that, he had the knife professionally sharpened before he sent it to me.

Not to detract from the praise for Champtime, but I'd like to add that Kelama is a great guy, too. I'd reached out to him by PM on something earlier this month and he went above and beyond helping me. In all honesty, I was totally surprised by helpful he was.

:thumbsup::thumbsup: Double thumbs up from me for two awesome members here.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Have to agree about KELAMA KELAMA , first time I’ve ever had a GB@U thread made about a trade. He truly expresses his thoughts about the transaction for all to see rather then in feedback. Very nice guy that I would not hesitate to help out with anything.

Back