BF Native Question

BF Native sheaths are being delayed because of over demand for the material. Carbon Fiber Concealex was supposed to be in my hands weeks ago, but only received enough for a dozen sheaths. I'm in weekly contact with Concealex people and they will get material to me ASAP and then I will drop eveything until all BF Native sheaths are done. Lynching won't solve the problem.

Mike
River City Sheaths

Mike Sastre,

No lynchings here......LOL. We are just complaining/bitching.
smile.gif

The BN and sheath will arrive soon enough. What are some of the others uses of the carbon fiber concealex which have been hogging up the supplies? Just curious
smile.gif

Thanks.

md2020

Mike Sastre, thank you for letting me have the last sheath off your neck. I was lucky to get two sheaths for the three blue Natives that I bought. It pays to go to the WOW happy hour at Ruby Tuesday. By the way, the music CD I got from Mike was pretty good.

Hey, No one is HANGING Mike. We may need him for other sheaths.
smile.gif

Seriously, we waited several months for the BF Natives. They are worth it. I can wait for several weeks for the sheaths.

sing

For more information on the sheaths, please check my post in the BladeForums.com Store Forum.

Spark

------------------
Kevin Jon Schlossberg
SysOp and Administrator for BladeForums.com

Insert witty quip here

Back