Attention BF2020 Away We Go - Books are closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if we'll see many trade threads.
Define "many".

I don't envy who has to pick what goes where.

Hoping I get a bit dark but with some blonde and red highlights and not too smooth, a bit of natural texture.

Define "many".

I don't envy who has to pick what goes where.

Hoping I get a bit dark but with some blonde and red highlights and not too smooth, a bit of natural texture.
We all agreed to the "luck of the draw", but some people may have a strong preference for smooth vs textured, light vs dark, etc. When the "post your forum knife picture" thread starts, I can imagine some trading going on. It could be fun.

The variations makes me wish i was able to order three. I really dont know which i would prefer, at least until i had them in hand. Ill be happy with whatever i get for sure.

I think mike’s post might win the secret gaw. :confused:

maybe - or it may be when he reports they are actually shipping.
As you already know Mikes posts wasn't a catalyst for the win,however HE is the member I spoke of in one of my hints. Mike technically was holding the prize for whoever won :D
Although he couldn't "win" the prize I figured that since he has done so much to make the forum knife happen I would gladly give him my business in purchasing the gift certificate from CK. I also want to mention that I'm still fairly new to buying things like gift codes online and I had a couple questions about how to go through the process to which he took the time to help me and provide links to make it easy.:thumbsup::thumbsup: Very much appreciated Mike :):thumbsup:

That picture is a great update. The knives are looking good. I bought 2, and one will be a gift to my dad. I don't have a strong preference to the way the handle looks, and as far as I know he wouldn't either, but I'll let him pick his favorite from the 2, and I'll keep the other. Pretty cool to have matching EDC knives in our pockets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back