Attention BF2020 Away We Go - Books are closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those that ordered a second or third and really have little need for that many (and have no intention on selling), maybe you could talk to Mike and cancel or modify your order to allow for the stragglers to get one of these knives.

As I saw thing play out, I was thinking of ordering a second knife to complete the order vs purchase list. But I certainly don't need it or in fact need the first knife. So, I didn't. I'm comfortable with one.

22-rimfire 22-rimfire people's reasons for ordering multiples are their own. With these specific covers, I'm sure some of the doubles are to allow the buyer to choose the one he likes best - the others will filter out to the people that missed the order period later

Last edited:
I dont think hes referring to that people that really want two or three. Just the individuals that purchased more than what they really needed and only did so to help mike or they felt a little over zealous when they ordered or whatever their reason.

22-rimfire 22-rimfire people's reasons for ordering multiples are their own.
Of course they are. Why would anyone think otherwise? I made the suggestion above as some were ordering an extra knife to avoid Mike potentially getting stuck with a bunch of knives that he has to pay for.

Hi Mike ( knifeswapper knifeswapper ),

I know you said December as projected arrival of the BF knives from Viper, but I was curious if they are able to provide you with any progress updates (or even some teaser pictures). If not, no worries, I'll pipe down and be patient; but I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back