• Ram Horn

Votes: 46 25.8%
  • Giraffe Bone

Votes: 35 19.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe this should be a separate thread, or maybe it won't go anywhere, but what about a short but poignant etch?

Have "BLADEFORUMS 2020" but then under it maybe something like...

"Never Give Up"

"United"

"Stay Strong"

Or something like that. Just a thought.

Would have to be careful for it not to be construed as corona/blm politics. That would shy too many people away

Would have to be careful for it not to be construed as corona/blm politics. That would shy too many people away

I absolutely would not want it to be seen as political. I was just thinking among the knife community but if there is a risk of that then yeah, nevermind.

I still need a good example of Birch Maple and Juniper...Ram Horn shouldn't be hard for me to find.

I voted for rams horn. Regardless, I’m in for two. :thumbsup:

It looks there will be run off between wood and Ram’s horn.

my question is what camp will the giraffe bone voters run to??

I’m asking for a friend. Lol

Giraffe my first choice
No wood can hold up to the durability of bone
Plan to order 2

my question is what camp will the giraffe bone voters run to??

I don't think it matters, does it? One can't change their vote - which I think is awesome.

On a different note, I do find it curious that folks feel compelled to deal in absolutes and then go one step further and share it (i.e. "if this cover gets chosen, I'm out"). I find it curious due to the fact that we all work things out so differently. For instance, if a cover choice gets chosen that I have no liking for, I will still be buying one - maybe even two.

These forum knives are far more about the journey than the end result - the knife could be an absolute lemon and I'd still get one because it represents everything that went into it.

And for the record, I am very understanding of folks that have ethically based objections to certain handle materials - no judgement here.

71gKt4J03RL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Juniper all the way!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back